Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Glorious!

I couldn't let the opportunity slip by, so today's is a short little post. This morning as I turned off our drive onto the road, I literally gasped by the beauty to the east. God created a golden sunrise that screamed, "Glorious!" This was one of those days where I kick myself for not keeping my camera in the car, so unfortunately, if you didn't witness it yourself, you get the second-hand version from my cellphone camera. This picture does not do it justice, because Scripture literally came alive the moment I feasted my eyes on the morning sky.






From Psalm 19:1-4:
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."

Yes, the heavens and skies speak to us. Are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...let me know!