Thursday, February 14, 2013

Who's Your Valentine?


Be Mine.

I'm Yours.

XXOO.

Love. 

Yours Always. 

My Sweetheart.




Yep. It's Valentine's Day. A day to express your love to the love of your life. Maybe it's a day to take a risk and ask someone to be yours for the first time. Valentine's Day is a day for sharing candy, giving gifts, delivering flowers and dining out. A day of love, love, love. 

Today, I'm changing it up. I'm not giving candy. I'm not sending flowers. And I'm not making a homemade card, What am I doing? I'm giving my heart and soul. I'm expressing my love to the person who is supposed to be my first love. I'm renewing my vows to the person who is there for me every day of my life; the person who knows me inside and out.

Today, I'm saying, "Jesus, I love you." 

"Be Mine." 

"I'm Yours."

That's it. Simply said. Wholeheartedly believed.

"Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love." Ephesians 6:24

"...neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39

"Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. This is love for God: to obey his commands." I John 5:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...let me know!