Monday, June 17, 2013

He's BAAAACKK!

Over this past weekend, I suspected and today it was confirmed. I spotted him today as he attempted a dining room fly in! The Red Baron is alive and well. Yee Ha!

Now if I can be this excited about the life and return of a cardinal, albeit an annoying one, I can only imagine the incredible joy I'll feel when Jesus returns. I'm at a loss to describe that day. Elation. Ecstasy. Exhilaration. Wonder. Awe. Pure joy.

Jesus may not return in my lifetime, but just the possibility is exciting.

Mark 25:31 says this, "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne."

2 Thessalonians 1:7 says: "This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels."

I'm ready. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...let me know!